This week Malatesta and Dieter talk about the new Mogul ROM update, the effects of the iPhone Enterprise and SDK news on Windows Mobile, and read your emails.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Check out Microsoft's Getting Started with Podcasts (opens in new tab) article
- Just listen to it here with this flash player:
Be sure to email us -- email@example.com -- we want to talk about what you want to hear about. You can also leave us a voicemail to be played on-air: 866-904-5882 x222.
Read on for the show notes
- Mogul Update!
- iPhone Enterprise, SDK -- effects on WinMo World, Got Multitask?
- I-Mate: FAIL, Not even using HTC as OEM
- Moto Q9M Firmware Released, nothing to see here
- Moto Q10
- Sprint: Moar FAIL
Tips and Software
- Customize SBP Mobile Shell, Review thereof
From the WMExperts Store
Great Accessories for the BlackJack II
- Samsung OEM Headset Adapter
- Mobi Holster w/ belt clip
- Spare Battery, 1700 OEM
Thanks to Nick, Dawid, Mike, and Eric for writing in!
- iPhone SDK: Why it still fails (Yes, we just discussed this in the TreoCast too)
- The PPC-6800 Official GPS Thread BOOM!
- Rev.A / GPS Software Update Official
(Also: Mal and Dieter are big big fans of Zero Punctuation)
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
- Swim below as Leviathans by Fireproof Babies
- Drop by Raga Flow by Killbotz
- Midnight by Paradox
- GONE by djsociopath
- Purple Schlep by Whip Snapper
Tune in next Friday for a mini-review of the BlackJack II!
Here's the deal:
I have a cold. During the podcast, Malatesta would be in the middle of making a GREAT point and I'd feel a cough coming on and wouldn't want to break his flow. So I hit the "mute" button on Skype on coughed away.
Apparently all "mute" does is mute the sound being sent out to the caller, not the sound that skype is sending to the system, so-to-speak. So the dozen or so times I am coughing during Mal's intelligent thoughts and I thought I was silent, I'm actually coughing OVER his thoughts on the recording.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
So I'm going to do some editing magick. And maybe I'll re-record what he's saying in parts. Or cutting. Or just let the coughing happen. Either way, it's gonna be slightly late.
So that's 22 ":mad:" I count in that post :p
Don't forget the 2 :( lol
Zero Punctuation has saved me a ton of cash (by convincing me not to buy Drake's Fortune and many, many other games) and made me laugh out loud while doing it.
[size=2][table=80%][tr][td][img=18,18]http://www.turboalta.com/images/1.gif[/img]Our company turbocharger products are sold around the world, [img=18,18]http://www.turboalta.com/images/1.gif[/img]Our company turbocharger products of good quality. [img=18,18]http://www.turboalta.com/images/1.gif[/img]Our company turbocharger varieties complete. [img=18,18]http://www.turboalta.com/images/1.gif[/img]Our company turbocharger on security services. [img=18,18]http://www.turboalta.com/images/1.gif[/img]Our company Turbine shaft product price concessions.[/td][/tr][/table][/size]
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.