Malatesta and Phil discuss the latest in the Windows Mobile world (and get a good couple of rants out of their systems in the process).
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
Top o' the news
- Marketplace open to WinMo 6.0 and 6.1; accepting app submissions on July 27
- Evidence points toward Touch Diamond 2 on Sprint
- Another sign of Touch Pro 2 on Sprint
- Touch Pro 2, Snap headed to U.S. Cellular
- Touch Pro 2 and Nokia N97 do epic battle
- A look at the Telus Touch Pro 2
- More on the Touch Pro 2 with a 3.5mm jack
- T-Mobile announces Touch Pro 2 ... on Twitter
- Sprint HTC Snap Can Do OTA Firmware Updates?
- Bluetooth group outs Armani 2 as Samsung B7620
- Xperia X1 case fights back against crack
- T-Mobile Dash 3G available online, in stores
- Blueprints show Sony Ericsson Xperia X2
- Rumors of the HTC Leo - a clamshell phone
- O2's XDA Venn is the Pantech Matrix Pro
- LG GW600 appears at the FCC
- Omnia ROM update live! (for real this time)
- Official ROM update for Alltel Touch Diamond
- Motorola Q9h gets a ROM update
- WeatherPanel today screen plug-in lives!
- NRG MiniWeather for WM Standard: Pretty Awesome
- Speed Dialing on the Samsung Jack
- ZOMG! Google Apps out of beta! (Now can we please get some proper Gmail push?)
- AIM beta for Windows Mobile turns 2.0
- Google Reader now on Kinoma Play
- While you're waiting: GVDialer for Google Voice
- ONEAPP headed to Zune HD?
- Verizon planning own app store, won't include Windows Marketplace
Thanks to Michael, Franklin and Shawn for the voicemails, and Stephen and Julian for the e-mails!
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
Surface Duo is better at multitasking than Galaxy Z Fold 2. Here's why.
The $2,000 Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 and $1,400 Microsoft Surface Duo are garnering many headlines because of pricing, and they both "fold" in some manner. But these devices are radically different, a point demonstrated with great effectiveness by @iAm_erica in this new video.
Review: Samsung Galaxy Book S brings amazing battery life, tough keyboard
Samsung's Galaxy Book S runs the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx ARM processor. With a slick, slim design and weighing just 2.1lbs how does this ultra-light laptop handle office productivity? With exceptionally good battery life and that always-on 4G LTE we have some thoughts in our latest review.
The games on Xbox Cloud Gaming that need touch controls
Minecraft Dungeons proved that touch controls and cloud streaming games can work, so we put together a list of the games we think need touch controls as soon as possible.
Finding Xbox One Wireless Controller replacement parts is easy
Here are all the replacement Xbox One controller parts you need for an easy fix.