WMExperts Podcast Episode 68
Malatesta and Phil blaze through a bunch of hardware and software news and tackle some excellent reader questions, including one about our very own Motorcycle Man of Mystery. Join us!
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
- Verizon officially announces the Touch Pro 2
- Verizon Touch Pro 2 available online
- Sprint Touch Pro 2 now available online
- Retailer lists Xperia X2 release as early January
- Video review of the Sony Ericsson Xperia X2
- Microsoft confirims next-gen hardware 'chassis'
- Treo Pro Price Reduction at Best Buy
- HTC Touch2 Gets Reviewed
- Problems with Twitter? Don't blame the client
- Qik video streaming gets a UI overhaul
- Review: SBSH GoNews Touch
- Tip: Enable Auto-Complete on Touch Pro 2
- Review: Palringo Instant Messaging
- GPS Weather Radar Gets Bumped to v2.1
- Introducing OneDialer, a Google Voice app
- Review: Resco Photo Viewer 7 Beta
- Sorry, No WM7 at PDC Conference in November
- Don't look Steve Ballmer directly in the eye!
- It's true: Sprint shakes up its pricing plans; call any phone on any carrier for free
- AT&T unveils free calls for its A-listers
- Comparing the HTC Touch Pro 2s
- Celebrating 10 Years of Smartphone Communities
- SPB Software Giveaway
Thanks to Bryan, Mark and Douglas for the e-mails, and Robert for the voicemail. (Here's the link to Robert's TouchFLO 3D weather question.) Drop us a line. E-mail email@example.com. Call us at (866) 904-5882 ext. 222. Hit us up on Twitter - @wmexperts, Deiter, Phil, Malatesta, George, Tim.
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
No, no, no! Catching up on podcasts and heard the recomendation for weather modification (adding cities) that are not already on the Touch Pro 2. Don't go the route suggested! Check www.ppcgeeks.com and search for conflipper v4 (or highter). It'll add more cities from all over the world. Then tap on the time on the home screen after adding your city on the weather tab. Select the city you added as your home city. Then weather will display in your calandar, no problem. No registry mods. No calandar defect. It all plays nice. Good luck! Loving this device.