- Stream with the Official WPCentral App (opens Zune)
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
We're back this week with another exciting, in depth and over-extended Windows Phone podcast! This time around you can join Daniel Rubino and special guest-host Travis Lowdermilk, who's filling in for a vacationing Jay Bennett.
Travis is the co-host of Windows Phone Dev Podcast, a podcast for Windows Phone developers and enthusiasts. The show can be seen LIVE each week in HD video and found in the iTunes and Zune marketplace. You can find more info at wpdevpodcast.com.
Join us for a great episode and check the show notes after the break...
- Google to acquire Motorola Mobility
- Official Mango 7720 release leaked on XDA
- Windows Phone Mango coming September 1? [Rumor]
- Mango's rumored September 1 release, was just that
- Microsoft employees getting Mango (7720) starting today?
- Minesweeper and Sudoku are now available for free on Xbox Live
- Minesweeper and Sudoko stirring up a storm
- Indie game IonBall gets Xbox Live sequel with all the trimmings
- Samsung gives away Rubik's Cube game
- App updates: 4th & Mayor, ESPN Score Center, PhotoFunia & USA Today
- Official YouTube app has gone missing in some Markets
- Group Messaging in Mango: the MMS gambit
- Nokia Sea Ray out for testing, shows up on mobile speed test
- Nokia to make Windows Phone 7 the main focus of new devices in North America
- Samsung's GT-i8350 running Mango inches closer to release with BT cert
- Brandon Watson has a mystery Windows Phone with an "amazing" screen
- HTC and Beats Electronics make it official
- HTC Mazaa reveals faster GPU and more
- Two Mango powered HTC devices get Bluetooth certification
- Compal shipping first of 2 million phones to Nokia in September
- twitter questions/comments
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Daniel Rubino is the Editor-in-chief of Windows Central. He is also the head reviewer, podcast co-host, and analyst. He has been covering Microsoft since 2007, when this site was called WMExperts (and later Windows Phone Central). His interests include Windows, laptops, next-gen computing, and watches. He has been reviewing laptops since 2015 and is particularly fond of 2-in-1 convertibles, ARM processors, new form factors, and thin-and-light PCs. Before all this tech stuff, he worked on a Ph.D. in linguistics, watched people sleep (for medical purposes!), and ran the projectors at movie theaters because it was fun.