If you are now playing the just released Ubisoft action game Assassin's Creed Unity for the Xbox One, PlayStation 4 and PC, you may be interested in a newly released Windows Phone app for the game that offers some help and extra features.
Here's a look at what this companion app brings to the table:
- INTERACTIVE WORLD MAP - Paris at the tips of your fingers. Navigate around a fully 3D map, place a Helix marker to plan your missions, easily locate yourself, your Co-op friends and enemies, and see map updates, all in real time.
- GLYPH PUZZLES - As you progress in Assassin's Creed Unity, discover famous Paris landmarks on the Companion World Map, and solve their hidden glyph puzzles to unlock exclusive Nomad Brotherhood missions.
- NOMAD BROTHERHOOD - Only in the Companion, manage your own Assassins and send your Nomad Brotherhood on missions. Your success will unlock exclusive missions and rewards in Assassin's Creed Unity!
- HEATMAPS - Detailed community Heatmaps for each mission show the paths taken by other players, including conflicts they faced and kills they made, allowing you to better plan your strategies.
- EQUIPMENT - View the statistics of all wearable items in Assassin's Creed Unity; try them out and see how different combinations affect your abilities.
- DATABASE - Training tips, tutorials and Database entries unlocked in Assassin's Creed Unity can be consulted at your convenience.
- GEAR - View the statistics of all wearable items in Assassin's Creed Unity; try them out and see how different combinations affect Arno's skills.
Which platform are you using to play Assassin's Creed Unity?
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.