Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 post-launch content detailed
Xbox One is at the back of the line once again.
Following Call of Duty: Black Ops 4's release on October 12, Activision and Treyarch are planning to support it with frequent post-launch content activities and events. According to the publisher, these free content drops will be exclusive to PlayStation 4 for the first seven days before making their way onto Xbox One and PC.
The following are just a few of the content drops that Activision will be offering after Black Ops 4's initial release.
- Nuketown: This fan-favorite map returns in November in an all-new take.
- Specialists: The first of several new characters will debut in December.
- Blackout: Launch day is only the start; Blackout will continue to evolve after launch with regular map updates, expansions and new Blackout modes.
- Events: Seasonal, weekly, and time-limited events bringing new game modes and content to players.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 is available to preorder starting at $59.99 (opens in new tab) ahead of its release.
- See at Amazon (opens in new tab)
- See at Microsoft (opens in new tab)
- $37.34 at Walmart (opens in new tab)
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
Jennifer Locke has been playing video games nearly her entire life, and is very happy Xbox is growing a stronger first-party portfolio. You can find her obsessing over Star Wars and other geeky things on Twitter @JenLocke95.