What you need to know
- Title Update 5.2 is rolling out today.
- Adds new apparel sets, including one that looks like an astronaut.
- A series of fixes also included for PC and console.
As agents wait oh so (im)patiently for Title Update 6 and Episode 2 to arrive — both are slated for October — there's a new, smaller update to entertain until then. Title Update 5.2 is rolling out today with a brand new apparel event known as "Explorers."
Some of the regional Division 2 social media accounts have been teasing the new threads over the past week, and it seems like there are three to choose from. There's the Aviator, Paratrooper and Trapper. An astronaut was previously teased but it appears this is a special reward that you can only obtain by completing all other items in the Explorers cache. Other items available include emotes, masks and weapon skins.
Apparel can be bought with premium credits or cache keys can be earned through completing in-game projects and events. The event has two weeks to run, so there's plenty of time to try and get hold of them all. There are no duplicate items in Explorers cache boxes.
Also being rolled out as part of 5.2 are a series of fixes for both PC and console. The full maintenance notes read as follows:
- Made improvements when using the game with DirectX 12.
- Fixed an exploit that could cause players to gain an unintended amount of armor.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the client to crash when navigating the Map Menus on console.
- Apparel Event #4 - Explorers will be live after the maintenance has ended! More information can be found in an upcoming article released later today.
Servers are back up and agents can jump right in and get back to the grind. For more be sure to check out Ubisoft's blog (opens in new tab).
Take back Washington.
Civil war has fallen upon Washington D.C. after the pandemic. In the epic sequel, gear up with friends or go it alone, and reclaim the nation.