There's a new game in town, one that will let you hunt down fugitive thieves, assassins and all other criminals in Gameloft's new hidden object title for Windows 10. Based on the NCB drama The Blacklist, players will be able to join Raymond Reddington and the Post Office Task Force as they search through clues and carry out investigations.
Spotted by MSPU, here are the highlighted features from the Windows Store listing:
- TWISTS, TURNS & TRAITORS: As a new member of the FBI, you'll be drawn into the plot of multiple investigations, each with its own unique fugitive to catch, challenges, and surprises.
- FIND EVERY CLUE: Inspect dozens of enigmatic crime scenes, some inspired by locations from the show, as you hunt for evidence in hidden object scenes.
- FORENSIC INSPECTION: Analyze important clues in a variety of quick and fun mini-games. You might be surprised what the evidence tells you.
- INTERROGATE & UNCOVER: Detect lies and point out contradictions as you interrogate suspects and witnesses. But the biggest question is: Are you ready to hear the truth?
- MAKE YOUR CHOICE: And live with it! Throughout your FBI investigations, you'll face several moral decisions that will have a meaningful impact on the characters and story.
- SEE WHO'S FASTEST: Compare your score after each hidden object hunt with friends and inspect their progress on the case map.
Be sure to download the game using the link below and let us know what you make of this hidden object game in the comments.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Rich Edmonds was formerly a Senior Editor of PC hardware at Windows Central, covering everything related to PC components and NAS. He's been involved in technology for more than a decade and knows a thing or two about the magic inside a PC chassis. You can follow him on Twitter at @RichEdmonds.