We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Sets dies, but Paint lives! Daniel Rubino and Zac Bowden have all the latest news, rumors, and speculation in the Microsoft universe. In addition to Sets and MS Paint, they look at possible Xbox announcements at E3 on June 9, updates to Edge with Chromium, and broken compatibility with Google Meet. Also on the agenda: No Windows Lite at Build, according to people familiar with the matter.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on April 26 2019.
- Windows 10 Sets feature is DEAD — what you need to know #WeekInMicrosoft No.8
- Was Windows 10 'Sets' doomed to fail from the start?
- Microsoft Edge Dev channel updated with Windows 10 32-bit support, more
- Microsoft Edge with Chromium suddenly stops working with Google Meet (Update)
- Rejoice! Microsoft Paint is here to stay in Windows 10
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Update 6: Microsoft wants all of TikTok, but Trump's order may interfere
The Financial Times reports that as part of negotiations, Microsoft is now inquiring whether it can buy all of TikTok, instead of just the business in the US., Canada, Australia, and New Zealand. This new plan would include India and Europe (and excluding China).
Apple responds to Project xCloud iOS block, Microsoft kicks back
With Microsoft's Project xCloud streaming platform locked out from iOS devices, Apple doubles down on App Store restrictions.
Fresh Surface Duo renders are here, reportedly coming to AT&T
Microsoft hasn't exactly been camera shy with the Surface Duo, but a new set of renders have leaked that offer an even closer look at the device. Alongside the leaked images, the leaker says Duo will be headed to AT&T in the U.S.
These 5 cheap external drives pair perfectly with Xbox One
These external hard drives upgrade your Xbox One storage without breaking the bank.