We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and there's plenty of news this week in the world of Microsoft! The company generated $35 billion in revenue for Q3 2020, and Build 2020 registration is now open.
There's an Xbox event coming up May 7 to showcase upcoming games. Surface Headphones 2 are on the way along with some new Earbuds. Daniel and Zac also discuss why Zoom isn't really a competitor to Teams, and they outline 5 things PC makers should be doing in 2020.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on April 30th 2020.
- Microsoft Q3 2020 earnings: $35 billion in revenue, 'minimal impact' from COVID-19 | Windows Central
- Virtual Microsoft Build 2020 free registration is now open for all | Windows Central
- Xbox Series X gameplay showcase coming May 7, Assassin's Creed Valhalla present | Windows Central
- Surface Headphones 2 potentially spotted online with Bluetooth 5.0 support | Windows Central
- Zoom vs. Microsoft Teams: Which should you use for your video conferences? | Windows Central
- 5 key features every laptop should have in 2020 | Windows Central
- Xbox's 'Project xCloud' starts rolling out to testers in Western Europe | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.