2017 is finally here! Last year was rough in many ways, but it was an excellent year for Microsoft. With that in mind, we speculate on what Microsoft might have planned for this year in this week's podcast. We also talk about the new leaked build 14997 that has lots of new features and enhancements worth talking about.
Help us make this show the best Microsoft podcast in the world. Tell your friends, share it on social media using the hashtag #wcpodcast, and give us a five-star rating wherever you download your podcasts! Thank you so much for listening!
We've got two options for you, either the video podcast or the audio podcast, both featuring the same content.
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 (opens in new tab) | Android (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
Häppy niu yeah...
I wonder if Kipman was not teasing an ARM powered HoloLens. The current version uses an Atom chip. By changing to ARM they can greatly improve battery time or processing power or, more likely, a combination of both.
1. the youtube link in the article does not work, this the correct link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj0REJgHlrc 2. it would be great if it did not take 4 days after being published on beam for it to show up on youtube. 3.thanks for the audio only podcast, i tend to watch/listen to the podcast on a old pc and find that beam demands a lot more from my computer then youtube and the audio only podcast when i am trying to multitask.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.