Zombie Army 4 post-launch content revealed, includes campaign missions and more
Zombie Army 4 is almost here!
What you need to know
- Zombie Army 4: Dead War is a third-person shooter from the Sniper Elite creators.
- It's coming on February 4.
- The title will get extensive post-launch support after launch.
- You can preorder Zombie Army 4 for $50 on Amazon.
Zombie Army 4: Dead War is an upcoming third-person shooter from Rebellion. You may recognize the name from the excellent Sniper Elite series. The Zombie Army series can be considered a spin-off of Sniper Elite, but it's so much more than that.
Today, Rebellion revealed the post-launch content for Zombie Army 4 and it's extensive. You can take a look at everything below. It seems like the game will have multiple seasons, but the Season One Pass will grant you these.
- Three new campaign missions.
- Four character packs, featuring playable characters that can be used in any mode.
- Nine weapon bundles including new weapons, charms, skins, and more.
- Five weapon skin packs to customize your arsenal with.
- Four character outfit bundles, featuring new outfits and hats.
Are you interested in Zombie Army 4? What do you think of the content? Let us know.
There's also zombie Hitler in there
Hitler's hordes are back for more in this spine-chilling shooter from the makers of Sniper Elite 4! Abominable occult enemies, epic weapons, and a harrowing new co-op campaign await in 1940's Europe.
Play the original
It'll last you a couple of months
Xbox Game Pass gives you access to over 200 games for one monthly fee. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also adds Xbox Live Gold to the package so you can play online with your friends.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Asher Madan handles gaming news for Windows Central. Before joining Windows Central in 2017, Asher worked for a number of different gaming outlets. He has a background in medical science and is passionate about all forms of entertainment, cooking, and antiquing.