Update: Unfortunately the coupon code has expired, though even at $10.99 this toolkit is still worth having around!
It's time to stop living with your broken tech and attempt to repair it on your own. This 38-piece Jackyled Precision Screwdriver Tool Kit (opens in new tab) comes with nearly all the tools you'll need to replace your screen, swap out a hard drive, and much more. Right now you can pick one up for just $6.59 (opens in new tab) when you use the coupon code 4VLEIPT6 during checkout at Amazon, saving you a little over $4 on the purchase.
- 38-IN-1 TOOL KIT: Provide different kinds of screwdriver bits for you, Our bits are made from S2 alloy steel, red color. The magnetic of bits are stronger than traditional bits. No longer worry about the screws falling off when you repair your device.
- PRACTICALLY PRODUCTION: The handle is made from stainless steel, cover with a non-skid rubber material. With rotatable end and anti-slip rubber cover, it helps you repair your device easier. 2x plastic pry open housings without damaging.
- PROFESSIONAL PHONE REPAIR: This kit provides a professional tool for repairing mobile cell phones, PC, watch, and other computer electronic devices.
- POCKET-SIZED CARRY CASE: All the kits are organized in a pocket-sized carry case so that you can take it anywhere you go. It is a plastic one. Lightweight and compact design.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY: 60 days changing or refunding without reasons. JACKYLED Products are sold and shipped by Jackybrand. If you purchase a product from another seller, please request a refund as it is a counterfeit. JACKYLED is the only Authorized Dealer of Jackybrand products.
Having a toolkit like this around has saved me many times and more than paid for itself after the first use. Whether you are looking to fix something now, or want to have one around for those just in case moments, you won't want to pass up this deal.
See at Amazon (opens in new tab)
Jared started off writing about mobile phones back when BlackBerry ruled the market, and Windows Mobile was kinda cool. Now, with a family, mortgage and other responsibilities he has no choice but to look for the best deals, and he's here to share them with you.
Says the promotion has ended for the code provided.
The bits are not magnetic. I bought this and was disappointed 😞
I got one of these a year ago. It is an OEM design (mine is Best Tools) but has too many things that are useless. It needs a few good spudgers, and I do not mean those little triangles that are not much use. I have added two so it is better .
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.