I've either fallen asleep when updating to 1.4 or they've mistaken 1.6 as 1.4 with the release notes, but the app itself is now 1.6 in the Marketplace. For a full rundown on what this app does and what tools it contains (including ping etc.) check out our Arcadia Scan review.
So what's new? According to the release notes (we'll go with that they're incorrectly titled for 1.4):
- Addition of new content (3 new pages and features)
- Added Scan-I, P, List of ports Info Device/User
- Fixed several display bugs on ping and tracer functions
- Virus-scan function associated with the new reworked database
- Page displaying new properties is improved with multi-location, good visibility
- In Credit and Help sections users can click on addresses or links
- Ports listbox now displays correctly
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Rich Edmonds was formerly a Senior Editor of PC hardware at Windows Central, covering everything related to PC components and NAS. He's been involved in technology for more than a decade and knows a thing or two about the magic inside a PC chassis. You can follow him on Twitter at @RichEdmonds.