If you're a fan of unlocked phones as clean as virgin snow, devoid of carrier branding or crapware, look away now.
A post at XDA Developers has a couple of small pics of what appears to be the AT&T-branded Fuze, which is its version of the HTC Touch Pro. On the left is the basic Windows Mobile security unlock screen. On the right as a panel of apps on the Fuze.
We recently ran down the specs:
- WM 6.1 Pro
- Qualcomm 7201a, 528MHz Processor
- 2.8“, 640x480 Touchscreen
- Slide-out keyboard has a Start and OK button (yes, it matters)
- 850/1900/2100 3G bands, Quad-Band EDGE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3.1mp camera
- 1340 mAh battery which can get you up to 8 hours (really?) of talk time under ideal conditions (read: EDGE and nothing else going on)
We're still looking at an Oct. 23 release, for $299 after the usual contracts and rebates.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.