What you need to know
- The EA Sports FIFA 20 Stay and Play Cup is a tournament between 20 real-life soccer players, each representing European club teams like Chelsea, Liverpool, PSG and Real Madrid.
- EA announced the full roster ahead of the tourney, which runs April 15-19.
- ESPN will broadcast the games in the U.S. on ESPN2 and the ESPN app, but there are ways to watch all over the world.
FIFA 20 has been one of the video games delivering messages to players to stay home during the coronavirus pandemic, and now some of the top football clubs in the world are letting their players show how they're practicing what they preach while still getting to compete. The EA Sports FIFA 20 Stay and Play Cup kicks off on April 15, pitting 20 players each representing their club against each other for what for now will be the ultimate football bragging rights.
In classic football fashion, the Cup begins with round robin play April 15-17, then moves to quarterfinal matches on Saturday, April 18. The semifinals and Grand Final will be held on Sunday, April 19.
Unless you're a long suffering Arsenal supporter like yours truly, there's a good chance yout favorite club might be in the mix as teams from throughout Europe's top leagues are participating. And viewers can watch from almost anywhere as EA has lined up broadcast partners for more than a dozen countries and regions.
Read on for the roster of players and details on how to watch.
EA Sports FIFA 20 Stay and Play Cup full roster list
- AIK: Nabil Bahoui
- Ajax: Sergiño Dest
- Atletico Madrid: Joao Felix
- Brondby: Jesper Lindström
- Chelsea: Cesar Azpilicueta
- Dortmund: Achraf Hakimi
- Djurgården: Jesper Karlström
- FC Copenhagen: Mo Daramy
- HJK Helsinki: Nikolai Alho
- Liverpool: Trent Alexander Arnold
- Lyon: Bruno Guimaraes
- Manchester City: Phil Foden
- Marseille: Saîf Khaoui
- PSG: Juan Bernat
- PSV Eindhoven: Mohamed Ihattaren
- Real Madrid: Vinicius Jr
- Roma: Justin Kluivert
- Tottenham Hotspur: Serge Aurier
- Porto: Fabio Silva
- Valencia: Manu Vallejo
How to watch the EA Sports FIFA 20 Stay and Play Cup: tune-in details
- US: ESPN2 and ESPN App
- US Spanish: Telemundo
- France: ES1
- Netherlands: Ziggo Sport
- Russia: Rambler
- Italy: Sky Sports
- Poland: TVP
- Switzerland: SRG
- Belgium: Eleven Sport
- Luxembourg: Eleven Sport
- Portugal: Eleven Sport
- Pan Asia: Astro
- Middle East and North Africa: BelN
- Southeast Asia: BelN
- New Zealand: Sky NZ
- Oceania: ESPN
Play what the pros play
Stay Home, Play Together, soccer style.
Even the pro footballers are playing FIFA 20 to help pass the time right now, and if you've not picked up the game yet, this could be the perfect time to dive into VOLTA and everything else this year's edition has to offer.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.