ICYMI: March 21, 2015
A lot can happen in a week. Seven days might not seem like much, but it can be an eternity in the tech news cycle. Between Windows news, hardware and software developments and Microsoft's fast-paced movements throughout the technology landscape, it's never easy to keep your hand on the pulse of technology. Not to mention everything that's going on right here at Windows Central!
Every week we're going to compile the biggest stories into one post, so you never fall behind – In Case You Missed It (ICYMI).
- Windows 10 looks to have built-in peer-to-peer OS and app updating support [Read]
- More features and improvements found in leaked Windows 10 build 10036 [Read]
- Windows 10 will free up more storage space for your PC, tablet or phone [Read]
- Windows Hello will let you sign into Windows 10 with your face, eyes, or fingerprint [Read]
- Windows 10 launching this summer in 190 countries [Read]
- Microsoft sheds light on minimum hardware requirements for Windows 10 for phones and desktops [Read]
- Microsoft to replace the traditional Control Panel with the Windows 10 Settings app [Read]
- Microsoft's Windows 10 upgrade path chart shows Windows RT is officially dead [Read]
- Windows 10 will include new touch gestures for precision touchpads and touchscreens [Read]
- Gallery: Windows 10 technical preview build 10041 [Read]
- Microsoft will let you upgrade to Windows 10 for free, even if you're running a pirated version [Updated] [Read]
- Leaked screenshots from latest Office 2016 build reveals new colorful theme [Read]
- Microsoft launches preview of Office 2016 for IT pros and developers [Read]
- Skype for Business launches in technical preview, will replace Microsoft Lync [Read]
- Microsoft will drop the Internet Explorer brand for its Project Spartan browser [Read]
- Microsoft Band to be sold at Best Buy, Target and Amazon, expands to UK April 15 [Read]
- Bing Distill lets you answer the burning questions people are searching for [Read]
- Microsoft patents hinge for dual-screen mobile phones, computers [Read]
- Microsoft teams up with Tencent to launch League of Legends on Windows 10 [Updated] [Read
- Project Spark to launch Conker episodic game and content packs April 23 [Read
- You can now stream your Microsoft Band sensors to the web for remote monitoring [Read]
- You could win a Microsoft Store gift card by demoing the Microsoft Band this weekend [Read]
Extra and Miscellaneous
- Check out the best Dell laptop
- Yahoo wants you to forget your password, announces 'on-demand' login service [Read]
- Facebook revamps community guidelines, shows what the social network will take down [Read]
- There's still time to grab a Windows Central Ninja Cat t-shirt! [Read]
- Should Microsoft scrap hamburgers for waffles? Why menus in Windows 10 matter [Read]
- Five of the hottest laptops available right now [Read]
- Adobe gets its docs ducks in a row with Document Cloud [Read]
- Everything you need to know from WinHEC 2015 [Read]
- The Lumia 430 forums are open for business! [Read]
- Should you buy the Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon? [Read]
Share your thoughts on this past week of news! And we'll be back again next week to do it all over again.
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
Keep up the good work people!