We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Zac Bowden and Daniel Rubino look at a rumored ARM variant for Microsoft's next Surface Pro running a Snapdragon 8cx, codenamed Excalibur. They also discuss a host of other hardware and software rumors, including the possibility of running Android apps on 'Windows Lite' based devices, including Surface 'Centaurus'.
There are some new features for OneDrive users, and Cortana Beta is in the Microsoft Store. Finally Bill Gates sees losing the mobile race to Android as his greatest mistake.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was streamed live on June 28 2019.
- Microsoft's next Surface Pro might have a Snapdragon 8cx variant | Windows Central
- Surface 'Centaurus' could run Android apps — but would that really help 'Windows Lite' succeed? | Windows Central
- 12 tips to help you fix OneDrive sync problems on Windows 10 | Windows Central
- Microsoft announces OneDrive Personal Vault, a secure area within your OneDrive | Windows Central
- Cortana Beta arrives in Microsoft Store to enable more frequent updates | Windows Central
- Bill Gates calls losing mobile race to Android his 'greatest mistake ever' | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
The first two Snapdragon 7c PCs are here, and they start at $299 with LTE
Along with a slew of announcements for the education market this week, Microsoft debuted the first two PCs to be powered by Qualcomm's Snapdragon 7c platform. Both are targeted at the education market, and they bring LTE for as little as $299.
Need a laptop with a Thunderbolt 3 port? Every PC here deserves a look.
Looking for a new laptop that has Thunderbolt 3 ports? Well, you're in luck, as we've rounded up what we think are the best Thunderbolt 3 enabled laptops available to buy today.
Windows 10 build 19546 arrives for Fast ring with graphing calculator
Microsoft pushed out another new Windows 10 Preview build for Windows Insiders on the Fast ring today. This build brings the build number up to 19546, and it includes a new graphing mode for the Calculator app.
These are the best PC sticks for when you're on the move
Instant computer, just add a screen! That’s the general idea of the ultra-portable PC Compute Sticks, but it can be hard to know which one you want. Relax, we’ve got you covered.