We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Zac Bowden and Daniel Rubino look at a rumored ARM variant for Microsoft's next Surface Pro running a Snapdragon 8cx, codenamed Excalibur. They also discuss a host of other hardware and software rumors, including the possibility of running Android apps on 'Windows Lite' based devices, including Surface 'Centaurus'.
There are some new features for OneDrive users, and Cortana Beta is in the Microsoft Store. Finally Bill Gates sees losing the mobile race to Android as his greatest mistake.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was streamed live on June 28 2019.
- Microsoft's next Surface Pro might have a Snapdragon 8cx variant | Windows Central
- Surface 'Centaurus' could run Android apps — but would that really help 'Windows Lite' succeed? | Windows Central
- 12 tips to help you fix OneDrive sync problems on Windows 10 | Windows Central
- Microsoft announces OneDrive Personal Vault, a secure area within your OneDrive | Windows Central
- Cortana Beta arrives in Microsoft Store to enable more frequent updates | Windows Central
- Bill Gates calls losing mobile race to Android his 'greatest mistake ever' | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.