We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week Daniel Rubino and Zac Bowden talk about Microsoft's Q1 earnings along with forthcoming updates to Windows 10 before diving into their reviews of Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3.
They provide advice on who should upgrade to which models and compare the AMD-based consumer version of the 15-inch Laptop 3 vs. the Intel-based business edition. Additionally, Daniel professes his love for Alcantara. But as Zac reminds him: humans are gross.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on October 25 2019.
- Microsoft Q1 earnings: $33.1 billion in revenue as the cloud continues to shine | Windows Central
- Here's why 'Instant On' is a huge deal for Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 | Windows Central
- Surface Laptop 3 13.5-inch first impressions: Powerful CPU, improved trackpad impress | Windows Central
- Internal Windows 10X documentation leaks, revealing new OS details | Windows Central
- Windows 10 May 2019 update picks up another round of optional fixes | Windows Central
- Windows 10 20H1 build 19002 rolls out to Fast ring Insiders | Windows Central
- Surface Laptop 3 15-inch review: Loads of good looks, very little substance | Windows Central
- Surface Pro 7 review: Microsoft's king of the 2-in-1s retains its crown | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Got $200? If so, you can afford one of these excellent displays.
Getting a great PC monitor doesn't mean you have to spend megabucks. There are naturally some compromises, and you won't get 4K in that price range. But that's not always a bad thing. These are the best options for less than $200.
Surface Duo is better at multitasking than Galaxy Z Fold 2. Here's why.
The $2,000 Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 and $1,400 Microsoft Surface Duo are garnering many headlines because of pricing, and they both "fold" in some manner. But these devices are radically different, a point demonstrated with great effectiveness by @iAm_erica in this new video.
Review: Samsung Galaxy Book S brings amazing battery life, tough keyboard
Samsung's Galaxy Book S runs the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx ARM processor. With a slick, slim design and weighing just 2.1lbs how does this ultra-light laptop handle office productivity? With exceptionally good battery life and that always-on 4G LTE we have some thoughts in our latest review.
The NFL is back! Check out these must-have Windows apps for football fans
After months of waiting through a unique offseason and no preseason games, the NFL is finally back this week. With these Windows 10 apps, you won't miss a snap of the NFL action.