We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week Daniel Rubino and Zac Bowden talk about Microsoft's Q1 earnings along with forthcoming updates to Windows 10 before diving into their reviews of Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3.
They provide advice on who should upgrade to which models and compare the AMD-based consumer version of the 15-inch Laptop 3 vs. the Intel-based business edition. Additionally, Daniel professes his love for Alcantara. But as Zac reminds him: humans are gross.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on October 25 2019.
- Microsoft Q1 earnings: $33.1 billion in revenue as the cloud continues to shine | Windows Central
- Here's why 'Instant On' is a huge deal for Surface Pro 7 and Surface Laptop 3 | Windows Central
- Surface Laptop 3 13.5-inch first impressions: Powerful CPU, improved trackpad impress | Windows Central
- Internal Windows 10X documentation leaks, revealing new OS details | Windows Central
- Windows 10 May 2019 update picks up another round of optional fixes | Windows Central
- Windows 10 20H1 build 19002 rolls out to Fast ring Insiders | Windows Central
- Surface Laptop 3 15-inch review: Loads of good looks, very little substance | Windows Central
- Surface Pro 7 review: Microsoft's king of the 2-in-1s retains its crown | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Here's everything you need to know about Windows 10X
Microsoft is building a new version of Windows 10 called Windows 10X that will be launching on new foldable PCs starting at the end of this year. Here's everything we know about it.
Baldur's Gate III gameplay to be revealed on February 27
The world will get its first look at Baldur's Gate III gameplay on February 27 via a live stream from PAX East. Baldur's Gate III is being developed and published by Larian Studios.
Would you buy a smartphone with full Windows 10 on ARM?
Earlier today, a company called Emperion unveiled details about a smartphone its building that supposedly runs full Windows 10, on an overclocked Snapdragon 845 processor, that’s also able to run Android apps without emulation or dual-booting with Android. It sounds too good to be true, and it probably is, but let’s assume this is a product that can be executed on. Would you buy it?
Set up a Surface Pro workstation with one of these external monitors
The Surface Pro is great on its own, but that doesn't mean you can't add one or two external monitors to it and create a sweet battlestation. Here are the best overall picks available now.