It's been a busy week for Microsoft, and thus for Daniel and Zac as well! Significant organizational changes are happening for the Windows and Azure teams. Meanwhile, Satya Nadella works to acquire TikTok in the midst of very mixed signals from President Trump.
Microsoft and Apple are at odds over xCloud game streaming and what Microsoft claims are unfair App Store policies. But Microsoft is finding a not-so-strange bedfellow in the form of Samsung with regard to app integrations and a mutual love of foldable devices.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on August 7th 2020.
- Microsoft makes significant reorg changes to Windows and Azure | Windows Central
- Report: Microsoft wants all of TikTok, but Trump signs order for new restrictions | Windows Central
- TikTok slams President Trump's Executive Order, threatens legal action | Windows Central
- Microsoft slams Apple over unfair App Store policy as antitrust looms large | Windows Central
- What Microsoft's Xbox xCloud partnership with Samsung really means | Windows Central
- Microsoft 'Your Phone' will soon let you stream your Android apps to Windows 10 | Windows Central
- Samsung Notes and Reminders will soon sync to Microsoft To Do and OneNote | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 (opens in new tab) | Android (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.