Windows Central Podcast 194: Surface codenames, Windows 10, Intel, Qualcomm
On this episode of the Windows Central Podcast: Surface Duo hands-on, Windows 10, Xbox Dashboard, and more
We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Some Microsoft product code names have leaked — Zac and Daniel talk about what upcoming devices a few of them might be. Qualcomm has an update to the Snapdragon 8cx line coming late this year.
There are plenty of other product announcements this week. Intel have announced their 11th-gen processors, while NVIDIA unveiled a family of RTX 3000-series GPUs.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on September 4th 2020.
- Qualcomm announces new Snapdragon 8cx Gen 2 5G Compute Platform, ships 'late 2020' | Windows Central
- Surface Duo might not arrive in markets outside the United States until 2021 | Windows Central
- Windows 10 build 20206 lands with new and improved emoji picker, much more | Windows Central
- Intel takes on AMD with 11th-gen Tiger Lake and Iris XE graphics
- NVIDIA unveils RTX 3090, RTX 3080, and RTX 3070: Everything you need to know | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
- Email: email@example.com
- Twitter: @WindowsCentral with hashtag #wcpodcast
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Zac Bowden is a Senior Editor at Windows Central. Bringing you exclusive coverage into the world of Windows on PCs, tablets, phones, and more. Also an avid collector of rare Microsoft prototype devices! Keep in touch on Twitter: @zacbowden.