We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Zac and Dan cover the latest beta of Windows 11 and some updated apps designed to leverage new features of the OS. They also talk about the global chip shortage, what we know about upcoming Surface devices, new foldables from Samsung, and the next-generation of haptic feedback trackpads.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on August 13th 2021.
- Windows 11 build 22000.132 is now out for Insiders in Dev and Beta channels | Windows Central
- Microsoft rolls out first updates to its Windows 11 apps | Windows Central
- Chip shortage wait times continue to grow, hampering new Windows 11 PCs | Windows Central
- Surface Book 4: Specs, features, and everything we know so far | Windows Central
- Surface Pro 8: Release date and everything we know so far | Windows Central
- Which unannounced Surface device are you most excited about? | Windows Central
- Microsoft and Samsung expand partnership with Galaxy Z Fold 3 and Galaxy Z Flip 3 | Windows Central
- Will you buy the Samsung Galaxy Fold 3 or wait for the Surface Duo 2? | Windows Central
- Next-gen 'HD' haptic trackpads are coming to Windows in 2022 thanks to Boréas and Cirque | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.