Parallels Plesk (parallels.com) is a leading web server control panel for Windows and Linux. If you don't know what that means, you're probably not interested about this recent app the company has just released for Windows Phone 8.1. Plesk Manager for Windows Phone gives administrators access to the most important information about Parallels Plesk servers and control over core administrative functions.
- View the list of services on a particular server.
- View information about a server: OS, CPU, Parallels Plesk version and so on.
- View vital indicators of a server health: CPU load average, memory consumption, swap usage, etc.
- Subscribe to Parallels Plesk events and unsubscribe from them.
- Authenticate themselves by a secret key.
- Support health monitor events.
- Roll back and retrieve a Parallels Plesk license key.
- Restart a server.
- Stop and start services on a particular server.
- View Parallels Plesk access and error logs.
- Restrict administrative access to Parallels Plesk.
- Restrict administrative access to Parallels Plesk for a particular IP address from access log.
Plesk Manager is a free download from the Windows Phone Store, but connects only to Parallels Plesk servers which have corresponding permission granted by their Parallels Plesk license. Will you be using this for work? Let us know in the comments.