Indian cab aggregator Ola has launched its digital payments solution, Ola Money, on Windows 10 Mobile. Ola Money is handy if you're one to use the cab service a lot, as it lets you pay at various outlets like Cafe Coffee Day, Oyo Rooms, Cleartrip, Zopper, TinyOwl, and more.
Here's what's on offer with the service:
- Send money to your loved ones anytime, anywhere with a tap
- Easy mobile recharges and postpaid bill payments
- Recharge your DTH and Data Cards
- Recharge you Mumbai Metro card in one go
- Discover great deals and offers everyday on our merchants
- Safest and fastest wallet: you will be done with all transactions in just one click
- Use saved cards to make even faster recharges and postpaid bill payments
- Check your transaction history and remember where you spent your Ola Money
Ola Money is interesting for its integrations, but Paytm has a wider range of services. However, Paytm's standalone wallet service is not yet available on Windows 10 Mobile. Check out Ola Money from the link below, and let us know how you get along with the service in the comments.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Harish Jonnalagadda is a Senior Editor overseeing Asia for Android Central, Windows Central's sister site. When not reviewing phones, he's testing PC hardware, including video cards, motherboards, gaming accessories, and keyboards.