What you need to know
- Xbox Australia and New Zealand is giving away ten special bonsai trees.
- These trees have been themed and decorated after Moon Studios' upcoming title Ori and the Will of the Wisps.
- Ori and the Will of the Wisps is set to be available on March 11, 2020.
While Ori and the Will of the Wisps is nearly here, Xbox ANZ is doing a pretty unique giveaway. Ten different bonsai trees, each decorated after Ori and the Will of the Wisps, are being given away. To enter, you have to visit the Facebook page and follow the instructions by commenting with an emoji or gid=f.
Do note however that according to the official rules for the giveaway, it is only open to Australian residents age 18 or over. Ori and the Will of the Wisps is currently scheduled to release on March 11 for Xbox One and PC. It's also coming to Xbox Game Pass day one. The director of the game has also mentioned that it could be upgraded to run at 120fps on Xbox Series X.
Ori and the Will of the Wisps
A new adventure
From the creators of Ori and the Blind Forest comes the highly-anticipated sequel, Ori and the Will of the Wisps. Embark on an all-new adventure in a vast and exotic world.
Best of the best
Xbox Game Pass Ultimate
Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold in one
Xbox Game Pass gives you access to over a hundred games for one monthly fee. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also adds Xbox Live Gold to the package so you can play online with your friends.
- What is Xbox Game Pass?
- Best 4K TVs for Xbox Series X and S
- Must-buy Xbox One Headsets
- Our Favorite Xbox One Wireless Headsets
- Best Upcoming Xbox Games for 2021
- Xbox One X vs. Xbox Series S
Oh Hell yes, I'm entering this competition.
This sucks, it's from Xbox Australia/New Zealand but only residents of Australia can enter.
Just get one of your friends or relatives to enter for you. We know they're over here. ;-)
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.