Project Cars 2 is the big cross-platform racer of the year, and it's expected to launch on September 22 on Xbox One, PC and PlayStation 4 (PS4). It's going up against Microsoft's own Forza Motorsport 7, but for some, the added realism of Project Cars is a draw.
What's also a draw to this game is the amazing selection of tracks. Ahead of the launch, all of these have been made public and it makes for quite the list. There are so many different locations and layouts, it'll be impossible to get bored.
From the smaller tracks like Cadwell Park through the Circuit of the Americas and the fearsome Nordschleife, there's something here to challenge everyone.
Check out the Project Cars 2 track list in full below.
- Autodromo Internacional do Algarve
- Azure Circuit
- Azure Coast (five layouts)
- Bannochbrae Road Circuit
- Brands Hatch (Indy and GP)
- Cadwell Park (three layouts)
- Chesterfield Karting Circuit
- Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya (three layouts)
- Donington Park (three layouts)
- Glencairn Karting Circuit (six layouts)
- Greenwood Karting Circuit
- Hockenheimring (three layouts)
- Hockenheimring Classic
- Hockenheimring Rallycross
- Autodromo Internazionale Enzo E Dino Ferrari Imola
- Knockhill (five layouts)
- Knockhill Rallycross
- Lankebanen Rallycross
- Circuit de la Sarthe (two layouts)
- Le Mans Karting International
- Rallycross of Loheac
- Lydden Hill (two layouts)
- Mercedes-Benz Driving Events Ice Track (six layouts)
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza (two layouts)
- Autodromo Nazionale Monza Historic (three layouts)
- Nurburgring Nordschleife (four layouts)
- Nurburgring GP (four layouts)
- Nurburgring GP + Nordschleife combined
- Motorsport Arena Oschersleben (three layouts)
- Oulton Park (three layouts)
- Red Bull Ring (three layouts)
- Rouen Les Essarts (two layouts)
- Sampala Ice Circuit
- Silverstone (four layouts)
- Silverstone Classic
- Snetterton (three layouts)
- Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps
- Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps Historic
- Summerton Karting Circuit (three layouts)
- Wildcrest Rallycross (two layouts)
- Circuit Zolder
- California Highway (five layouts)
- Circuit of the Americas (three layouts)
- Daytona International Speedway (two layouts)
- Daytona Rallycross
- Dirtfish (three layouts)
- Indianapolis Motor Speedway (two layouts)
- Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca
- Long Beach Street Circuit
- Mojave (five layouts)
- Road America
- Sonoma Raceway (three layouts)
- Texas Motor Speedway (three layouts)
- Watkins Glen International (two layouts)
- Willow Springs International Raceway (two layouts)
Asia and Oceania
- Bathurst Mount Panorama
- Dubai Autodrome GP (four layouts)
- Dubai Kartdrome
- Ruapuna Park (five layouts)
- Sakitto (four layouts)
- Sportsland Sugo
- Zhuhai International Circuit
Preorder Projects Cars 2 now at the links below for $60.
Richard Devine is an Editor at Windows Central. A former Project Manager and long-term tech addict, he joined Mobile Nations in 2011 and has been found on Android Central and iMore as well as Windows Central. Currently you'll find him covering all manner of PC hardware and gaming, and you can follow him on Twitter and Instagram.
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.