What you need to know
- Razer is bringing its "Mercury White" aesthetic to a variety of peripherals and accessories.
- Among the overhauls are the Huntsman keyboard, Basilisk mouse, Kraken headset, and many more.
- Each accessory and peripheral is available starting today directly from Razer.
Razer already offers its popular Blade 15 laptop in a crisp "Mercury White" color, and now it's bringing that same finish to loads of its accessories and peripherals. The new Mercury Collection stands in contrast to Razer's usual black aesthetic, giving the accessories a clean and crisp look – with plenty of Chroma RGB lighting as well, of course.
Here's a look at all of the peripherals and accessories included in the 2019 Mercury Collection:
- Razer Atheris wireless mouse - $50
- Razer Basilisk gaming mouse - $70
- Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma mouse mat - $40
- Razer BlackWidow Lite keyboard - $90
- Razer Huntsman gaming keyboard - $150
- Razer Kraken gaming headset - $80
- Razer Raiju Tournament Edition controller for PS4 - $150
- Razer Seiren X microphone - $100
- Razer Base Station Chroma headset - $60
If you're a fan of white electronics, then there's a whole lot to like here. All of the entries in the 2019 Mercury Collection are available starting now in the U.S. and worldwide.
Crisp and clean
Razer's new 2019 Mercury White collection brings a crisp and clean look to much of its peripheral and accessory lineup. If you've got a thing for white electronics, then this is certainly a range worth a glance.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
New Microsoft Edge begins automatic rollout for Release Preview Insiders
Microsoft today started automatically rolling out the new Microsoft Edge to Windows Insiders in the Release Preview ring. This is the first step in a process that will see the old Edge replaced automatically for everyone.
Windows Central app picks up login fix, new icon in latest update
If you've had trouble logging in with the Windows Central app for Windows 10, the issue is now fixed with the latest update. This release also adds new icons and cleans up some of the news categories.
Oculus acquires 'Asgard's Wrath' developer Sanzaru Games
Sanzaru Games is joining Oculus Studios, a press release has just confirmed. This comes a couple of months after Facebook and Oculus just acquired Beat Games.
These are the best PC cases available for less $100
Looking to build a breathtaking new PC without blowing your budget on a case? We've got you covered with this selection of sub-$100 offerings.