Razer gives its accessories a crisp 'Mercury White' overhaul
What you need to know
- Razer is bringing its "Mercury White" aesthetic to a variety of peripherals and accessories.
- Among the overhauls are the Huntsman keyboard, Basilisk mouse, Kraken headset, and many more.
- Each accessory and peripheral is available starting today (opens in new tab) directly from Razer.
Razer already offers its popular Blade 15 laptop (opens in new tab) in a crisp "Mercury White" color, and now it's bringing that same finish to loads of its accessories and peripherals. The new Mercury Collection (opens in new tab) stands in contrast to Razer's usual black aesthetic, giving the accessories a clean and crisp look – with plenty of Chroma RGB lighting as well, of course.
Here's a look at all of the peripherals and accessories included in the 2019 Mercury Collection:
- Razer Atheris wireless mouse - $50 (opens in new tab)
- Razer Basilisk gaming mouse - $70
- Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma mouse mat - $40 (opens in new tab)
- Razer BlackWidow Lite keyboard - $90 (opens in new tab)
- Razer Huntsman gaming keyboard - $150 (opens in new tab)
- Razer Kraken gaming headset - $80 (opens in new tab)
- Razer Raiju Tournament Edition controller for PS4 - $150 (opens in new tab)
- Razer Seiren X microphone - $100 (opens in new tab)
- Razer Base Station Chroma headset - $60 (opens in new tab)
If you're a fan of white electronics, then there's a whole lot to like here. All of the entries in the 2019 Mercury Collection are available starting now in the U.S. and worldwide.
Crisp and clean
Razer's new 2019 Mercury White collection brings a crisp and clean look to much of its peripheral and accessory lineup. If you've got a thing for white electronics, then this is certainly a range worth a glance.
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in your inbox, every day!
Dan Thorp-Lancaster is the former Editor-in-Chief of Windows Central. He began working with Windows Central, Android Central, and iMore as a news writer in 2014 and is obsessed with tech of all sorts. You can follow Dan on Twitter @DthorpL and Instagram @heyitsdtl.
Awesome! Now it can match nothing I own!
White matches with everything? 😅
not necessarily, but it does contrast very well