What you need to know
- Razer is bringing its "Mercury White" aesthetic to a variety of peripherals and accessories.
- Among the overhauls are the Huntsman keyboard, Basilisk mouse, Kraken headset, and many more.
- Each accessory and peripheral is available starting today directly from Razer.
Razer already offers its popular Blade 15 laptop in a crisp "Mercury White" color, and now it's bringing that same finish to loads of its accessories and peripherals. The new Mercury Collection stands in contrast to Razer's usual black aesthetic, giving the accessories a clean and crisp look – with plenty of Chroma RGB lighting as well, of course.
Here's a look at all of the peripherals and accessories included in the 2019 Mercury Collection:
- Razer Atheris wireless mouse - $50
- Razer Basilisk gaming mouse - $70
- Razer Goliathus Extended Chroma mouse mat - $40
- Razer BlackWidow Lite keyboard - $90
- Razer Huntsman gaming keyboard - $150
- Razer Kraken gaming headset - $80
- Razer Raiju Tournament Edition controller for PS4 - $150
- Razer Seiren X microphone - $100
- Razer Base Station Chroma headset - $60
If you're a fan of white electronics, then there's a whole lot to like here. All of the entries in the 2019 Mercury Collection are available starting now in the U.S. and worldwide.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.