We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Dan and Zac talk about the Windows 10X out-of-box experience, which may be coming to Windows 10, and there's an update to Edge that adds a price checker for online shopping.
The Surface Duo October update corrects many initial issues with the device and represents the first in a long road of future improvements. The guys also touch briefly on Microsoft's new Xbox marketing campaign.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on October 9th 2020.
- Windows 10X out-of-box experience may be coming to Windows 10 | Windows Central
- Microsoft Edge is adding a nifty price checker feature to Collections to make shopping smarter | Windows Central
- Surface Duo's October update explained: What's fixed and improved | Windows Central
- Xbox Series X and Xbox Series S ad encourages players to Power Your Dreams | Windows Central
- Mint Moblie: Mint Mobile makes it easy to cut your wireless bill down to just 30 bucks a month. Every plan comes with unlimited nationwide talk and text. Use your own phone with any Mint Mobile plan and keep your same phone number along with all your existing contacts. To get your new wireless plan for just $30 a month, and get the plan shipped to your door for FREE, go to mintmobile.com/wcp.
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.