We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Windows 10X has been put on hold for now so Microsoft can work to revamp Windows 10 desktop. Daniel and Zac also talk about what's going on with chip fabs and the global shortage, plus productivity on Xbox via Edge, and tons more.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on May 7th 2021.
- Windows 10X is on ice as Microsoft focuses efforts on rejuvenating Windows 10 desktop instead | Windows Central
- 60 Minutes' Intel CEO interview breaks down the chip shortage and global dependency on Asia | Windows Central
- Microsoft introduces new Segoe UI Variant font in latest Windows 10 preview build | Windows Central
- Microsoft releases new Edge Beta 91 for iOS with a unified desktop codebase | Windows Central
- You can now use Samsung's SmartThings on your Windows 10 PC | Windows Central
- Epic Games v. Apple: Here's everything we've learned so far | Windows Central
- With the new Microsoft Edge, you can almost use the Xbox Series S/X for productivity | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 | Android
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.