Cities: Skylines 'Sunset Harbor' expansion focuses on fishing and water
Cities: Skylines is about to get even better.
What you need to know
- Cities: Skylines is a city-building simulator for Xbox One and other platforms.
- It's getting a new expansion called "Sunset Harbor."
- The focus is on water and a fishing industry.
- You can play Cities: Skylines through Xbox Game Pass.
Today, publisher Paradox Interactive announced the "Sunset Harbor" expansion for Cities: Skylines on Xbox One, PC, and PlayStation 4. It's coming on March 24, and the big focus this time is water.
The main features are listed below.
- Explore the new fishing industry with control overfishing boats at sea and fish farms.
- Water treatment plants are available that process wastewater for additional uses.
- Explore new bus systems for transporting your citizens.
- There's a new passenger helicopter service you can try.
- There are five new maps where you can build your city.
- Transport hubs now connect all sorts of public transportation options now.
- You can now easily handle trash due to new facilities.
Cities: Skylines is available as part of Xbox Game Pass. You can play it as part of your $10-a-month subscription.
Best of the best
Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold in one
Xbox Game Pass gives you access to over a hundred games for one monthly fee. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also adds Xbox Live Gold to the package so you can play online with your friends.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Asher Madan handles gaming news for Windows Central. Before joining Windows Central in 2017, Asher worked for a number of different gaming outlets. He has a background in medical science and is passionate about all forms of entertainment, cooking, and antiquing.