Cyber Monday is fhere and already we're seeing many deals go live on Amazon and other retailers. We've rounded up some of our favorites for PC components, pre-built hardware, and accessories. Be sure to keep your eyes on this page to see what other deals we uncover.
Cyber Monday isn't quite as wild as Black Friday, but there are still many deals that pop-up and could go under your radar, which is why we'll publish all the deals we've recently spotted right here for you to browse through.
When it comes to processors, you have the choice between AMD and Intel. Even more powerful processors with eight cores and beyond are on sale right now.
The latest from AMD in processor tech, the Ryzen 5 3600X is based on the 7nm Zen2 platform, boasting 6-cores and 12-threads for tremendous gaming and CPU intensive workload performance. At this price it's too good to miss.
The GPU is the heart of your gaming rig, allowing you to play all your favorite games. We always recommend spending as much as you can on the GPU to avoid buying yet another upgrade sooner.
- EVGA GTX 1060 3GB SC GAMING $187 (was $260)
- XFX AMD Radeon VII 16GB $529 (was $700)
- EVGA GTX 1660 Ti SC Ultra $270 (was $300)
- XFX AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT $370 (was $470)
- ASUS RTX 2080 Ti ROG Strix $1,215 (was $1,255)
- EVGA Black RTX 2080 Super $670 (was $690)
- MSI Evoke OC AMD Radeon RX 5700 $330 (was $350)
- MSI Ventus RTX 2070 Super $490 (was $510)
- XFX Fatboy AMD Radeon RX 590 $180 (was $230)
- MSI Armor OC AMD Radeon RX 580 $165 (was $190)
- ASUS Dual RTX 2080 OC Edition $685 (was $840)
- MSI Ventus RTX 2060 $315 (was $330)
RAM has jumped up in price, especially DDR4 modules, but it has since dropped back down and with Cyber Monday, you can score a good deal on various sized kits.
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3000MHz $58 (was $75)
- Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600MHz $82 (was $115)
The SSD is what you'll want to store your OS and frequently-used software and games on. They're much faster than traditional mechanical drives, and are much more affordable these days. We've separated our SSDs into M.2 and SATA SSD.
Western Digital's Blue series of SATA SSDs offer great levels of performance for the price. You've got 1TB worth of space to use up in a speedy package. It's not M.2 speeds, but ideal for OS, games and, software.
A good router can make all the difference in the home or small office. If you're struggling with sub-par Wi-Fi signal or don't have some of the features you'd like to gain access to, check out these hot router deals.
- TP-Link AC5400 Tri Band Gaming Router $220 (was $400)
- TP-Link AC1900 Smart WiFi Router $68 (was $100)
There's no point having a stunning, powerful PC if your monitor isn't great. These discounted panels are a great companion for any desktop PC.
- ViewSonic 27-inch VX2758-P-MHD $196 (was $230)
- Dell 27-inch Ultrasharp U2718Q $939 (was $1,130)
- Samsung 27-inch C27F398 $150 (was $220)
- Samsung 28-inch UE570 $250 (was $350)
- Samsung 49-inch CRG90 $1,050 (was $1,500)
- Samsung 49-inch CHG90 $800 (was $1,100)
- Samsung 32-inch C32HG70 $450 (was $600)
- Samsung 27-inch C27HG70 $400 (was $600)
- Samsung 27-inch CR50 $170 (was $180)
- Samsung 32-inch SD850 $330 (was $400)
Don't want to build your own PC? No problem! These pre-built PCs are good-to-go as soon as it's plugged in and they're on sale right now.
The unique Alienware Aurora is deeply discounted for Black Friday, and you can save on all sorts of configurations so you get what you need.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Benchmarking the new Surface Book 3 15 with GTX 1660 Ti and 10th Gen i7
Although it's too early for a review, here are some initial benchmarks from the new Surface Book 3 15-inch with a Core i7 and NVIDIA GeForce 1660 Ti (Max-Q) and how it compares to Surface Book 2 and other premium laptops. Spoiler: While the CPU is just OK, that 1660 Ti definitely bumps up the Book 3's potential.
Minecraft Dungeons has a major secret Diablo fans will love (spoilers)
Minecraft Dungeons is here, and I can't stop playing it. As we dive deeper into the end game, we keep finding more and more secrets, and one has been found now that Diablo fans will love.
Halo 2's PC launch instability was unacceptable, and Halo 3 can't repeat it
The launch state of Halo 2's multiplayer on PC was simply unacceptable, and the fact that the game was allowed to release in this state raises serious concerns about how future Halo ports, especially Halo 3, will turn out. Here's why this can't happen again if Halo is to be successful on the PC platform.
The best motherboards for an AMD Ryzen 5 2600 CPU
There's a wide range of AM4 motherboards available for your AMD Ryzen 5 2600, so I've rounded up a few of my favorites.