What you need to know
- Every month Microsoft adds more games to Xbox Game Pass.
- However, to make room for them, some titles have to leave.
- Doom, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, and more are departing the service soon.
- You can purchase Xbox Game Pass Ultimate through Amazon.
Every month, a lot of new titles are added to Xbox Game Pass, but to make room for them, some older games have to leave. May is no different. Today, the Xbox Game Pass app on iOS said that the following titles were leaving "soon." This probably means that they'll either depart towards the beginning of May.
- Grand Theft Auto V
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
- Mega Man Legacy Collection 2
- Metal Gear Survive
- Black Desert
- The Banner Saga
- The Lego Ninjago Movie Video Game
- Imperator: Rome
- Rise of the Tomb Raider
- The Banner Saga
- West of Loathing
Out of all of these Grand Theft Auto V, Doom, and Wolfenstein II will be missed the most. The good news is that Red Dead Redemption 2 is joining the service in May so all is not lost. Since Red Dead Redemption 2 might be the best game of this generation, you should definitely check it out.
Best of the best
It'll last you a couple of months
Xbox Game Pass gives you access to over 200 games for one monthly fee. Xbox Game Pass Ultimate also adds Xbox Live Gold to the package so you can play online with your friends.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Asher Madan handles gaming news for Windows Central. Before joining Windows Central in 2017, Asher worked for a number of different gaming outlets. He has a background in medical science and is passionate about all forms of entertainment, cooking, and antiquing.