What you need to know
- Civilization VI first released back in 2016.
- Since then, it's received numerous expansions adding new factions.
- You can take a look at the Gran Colombia faction in a newly released video.
- The Maya and Gran Colombia Pack is set to release on May 21, 2020.
Civilization VI released back in 2016 and four years later, it's still going strong with new DLC. The next addition to the game is The Maya and Gran Colombia Pack, which adds two new leaders. You can take a look at the new video showing off Simón Bolívar of the Gran Colombia faction below.
This DLC is part of the New Frontier Pass, which is bringing new DLC until March 2021. The Maya and Gran Colombia Pack is set to release on May 21, 2020.
Get Some Funds
Stock up your library.
This large sum of cash is the perfect way to allow yourself to indulge and grab some games from Steam— or help someone else to.
- Best PC Games of 2020
- Best PC Gaming Mice in 2020
- Best PC Gaming Keyboards in 2020
- Best Gaming Laptops in 2020
- 12 Essential PC Accessories Under $30
If "Columbia" refers to the country, which I assume it does, then it should be spelled Colombia. Otherwise you are referring to a clothing brand... Or somewhere on the US east coast.
Hello, Historical Point, The Gran Colombia was the region of Colombia, Panama and Venezuela all together under Spanish late empire. They branch in different countries between 1808-1833. The last was Panama after declare independence from Columbia 1903. Enjoy!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.