What you need to know
- Need for Speed Heat is an upcoming entry in the racing franchise.
- Gameplay debuted at Gamesom.
- Need for Speed Heat releases November 8, 2019.
EA debuted gameplay for Need for Speed Heat at Gamescom 2019. It's hard to innovate on the racing formula, but Need for Speed certainly looks better than ever. The company describes it as "a vibrant street-racer where daytime is a bright sunny, urban environment and night a dangerous neon playground."
Need for Speed Heat releases on November 8, 2019 for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, and PC. You can pre-order it today. According to Community Manager Ben Walke, it won't feature predatory microtransactions, which have become a stable of EA games. "There are no Lootboxes in NFS Heat and there won't be," he said.
Disobey the law
Hustle by day and risk it all at night in Need for Speed Heat, a thrilling race experience that pits you against a city's rogue police force as you battle your way into street racing's elite.
- What is Xbox Game Pass?
- Best 4K TVs for Xbox Series X and S
- Must-buy Xbox One Headsets
- Our Favorite Xbox One Wireless Headsets
- Best Upcoming Xbox Games for 2021
- Xbox One X vs. Xbox Series S
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.