What you need to know
- Sling is offering free TV streaming to everyone from 5 p.m. EST until midnight daily.
- You don't need a credit card to sign up.
- The promotion scores you free access to the Sling Blue service, which has 50 channels.
Sling has been running a number of promotions to try and keep people at home, and the latest from the streaming service is a new Happy Hour Across America promotion. The idea here is a little different, but it's pretty cool. Basically, Sling TV is offering free access to its streaming service from 5 p.m. EST through midnight EST daily so you can tune in after work and connect to the news at no cost to you.
Sling's group president Warren Schlichting said:
Getting started is super simple. All you have to do is visit Sling's new sign up page and get started. Like some of the previous promotions, you don't need a credit card to use the service, so it really is free. Of course, if you end up liking Sling, you can sign up for a monthly plan at just $20 for the first month and $35 a month after that.
This new promotion from Sling gives you 7 hours of free TV streaming every single night. Tune in and watch your favorite shows, no credit card required
The promotion gets you access to Sling's Blue service, which includes 50 live channels, a free DVR, and access to lots of on-demand programs. With this promotion, you'll be able to catch new seasons of several shows, including:
- Deadliest Catch (Discovery) season 16 premiere – Tues., April 14
- Property Brothers: Forever Home (HGTV) season 3 premiere – Wed., April 15
- Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (Bravo) season 10 premiere – Wed., April 15
- What We Do in the Shadows (FX) season 2 premiere – Wed., April 15
- Real Housewives of New York City (Bravo) season 12, episode 3 – Thurs., April 16
- Keeping Up with the Kardashians (E!) season 18, episode 4 – Thurs., April 16
- 90 Day Fiancé: Self-Quarantined (TLC) limited series premiere – Mon., April 20
- Better Call Saul (AMC) season 5 finale – Mon., April 20
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Jared started off writing about mobile phones back when BlackBerry ruled the market, and Windows Mobile was kinda cool. Now, with a family, mortgage and other responsibilities he has no choice but to look for the best deals, and he's here to share them with you.