We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, Dan and Zac talk about the new build of Windows 11 and weigh the pros and cons of moving forward with new UI choices and features vs. maintaining the status quo. They also check out price drops on Surface Duo, the would-be processor for Surface Neo that's already been discontinued by Intel, AMD laptop chip performance shadiness, and more.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on July 9th 2021.
- Windows 11 build 22000.65 rolls out to Insiders in the Dev Channel with more changes | Windows Central
- Do you want the Windows 10 Start menu back on Windows 11? | Windows Central
- Microsoft removes ability to put Windows 10 Start menu on Windows 11 in latest Insider build | Windows Central
- Intel just discontinued the processor that powered the Surface Neo | Windows Central
- Some AMD laptops reduce system performance for better battery life, but is that OK? | Windows Central
- Razer Blade 14 review: Razer's first AMD gaming laptop is insanely powerful with some quirks | Windows Central
- Windows 11 | Windows Central
- Microsoft's Surface Duo down to an insane price of just $410 | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 (opens in new tab) | Android (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.