Holy cow, that's a lot of news tucked into an hourlong podcast. Windows Mobile 6.5. Upcoming phone releases. New phones announced. Free copies of Kinoma Play given away. Join Malatesta and Phil (and Charles from Kinoma) as they sift through it all.
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
Top o' the news
- Windows Mobile 6.5 officially launches Oct 6, is bringing Marketplace, My Phone with it
- WinMo 6.5 upgrade to be available Oct. 6 for HTC Touch Pro 2, Touch Diamond 2, Snap
Touch Pro 2 news
- Sprint officially announces Touch Pro 2; On sale Sept. 8 for $349.99
- Sprint Touch Pro 2 Tutorials
- Sprint Touch Pro 2 propaganda emerges
- Sprint Touch Pro 2: Now Available for Order by Sprint Telesales
- Sprint Touch Pro 2's are being delivered: Get yours yet?
- More shots of the Verizon Touch Pro 2
- Verizon Touch Pro 2 rumored for Sept. 11, $199
- And more proof of the Verizon Touch Pro 2 on Sept. 11
- Review follow-up: T-Mobile Touch Pro 2 camera
Other hardware news
- HTC announces the Touch2 (aka Mega)
- Sony Ericsson announces Xperia X2
- Sony Xperia X2 Videos Surface
- Pre-order the Samsung Omnia II for $999
- iPAQ K3 Obsidian passes FCC - next stop, AT&T
- Toshiba TG01 also on the WinMo 6.5 upgrade train
- LG prepping three WinMo 6.5 phones
- Samsung Intrepid to follow the Ace on Sprint
- Microsoft Recite (tech preview) gets an update
- Review: Documents To Go Premium Edition
- Firefox mobile Alpha 3 out for Windows Mobile
- Review: moTweets
- AT&T opening up free WiFi for Windows Mobile
- Why do we need capacitive touchscreens?
Charles from Kinoma joined us to announce the winners of the two copies of Kinoma Play. You gotta listen to know if you won!
Thanks to the WMExperts Store for sponsoring the podcast. Thanks also to these great artists for the music and to CCMixter.org for offering a great database of Creative Commons music!
Surface Duo is better at multitasking than Galaxy Z Fold 2. Here's why.
The $2,000 Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 2 and $1,400 Microsoft Surface Duo are garnering many headlines because of pricing, and they both "fold" in some manner. But these devices are radically different, a point demonstrated with great effectiveness by @iAm_erica in this new video.
Review: Samsung Galaxy Book S brings amazing battery life, tough keyboard
Samsung's Galaxy Book S runs the latest Qualcomm Snapdragon 8cx ARM processor. With a slick, slim design and weighing just 2.1lbs how does this ultra-light laptop handle office productivity? With exceptionally good battery life and that always-on 4G LTE we have some thoughts in our latest review.
The games on Xbox Cloud Gaming that need touch controls
Minecraft Dungeons proved that touch controls and cloud streaming games can work, so we put together a list of the games we think need touch controls as soon as possible.
Finding Xbox One Wireless Controller replacement parts is easy
Here are all the replacement Xbox One controller parts you need for an easy fix.