What you need to know
- Borderlands 3 is an upcoming open-world shooter from Gearbox Software.
- The game launches on Xbox One and PC in September.
- Its PC requirements were just revealed.
- You can preorder Borderlands 3 for $60 through the Microsoft Store.
A few months ago, Gearbox Software unveiled Borderlands 3 for Xbox One, PC, PlayStation 4, and Google Stadia. The game takes place on multiple planets and features numerous alien Vaults. It's by far the biggest Borderlands game yet, and it looks like the team has nailed it once again. There's so much to do, and given the fact that it doesn't contain microtransactions, you'll have to earn the "billions" of guns through gameplay.
While Borderlands 3 runs at 4K resolution on Xbox One X and features a 60 frames per second option, we didn't know what the PC requirements were until now. You can take a look at them below.
• OS – Windows 7/8/10 • Processor – AMD FX-8350 or Intel i5-3570 • Memory – 6GB RAM • Graphics card – AMD Radeon HD 7970 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 2 GB • HDD – 75 GB
• OS – Windows 7/8/10 • Processor - AMD Ryzen 5 2600 or Intel i7-4770 • Memory – 16GB RAM • Graphics card – AMD Radeon RX 590 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6 GB • HDD – 75 GB
You can take a look at the other graphical options here like Material Quality and Vehicle Field of View. Borderlands 3 launches on Xbox One, PC, and PlayStation 4 on September 13. Google Stadia subscribers will probably have to wait until November or later.
Xbox accessories you'll love
Every one of these quality accessories is guaranteed to enhance your Xbox experience.
PowerA Enhanced Wired Controller for Xbox One ($20 at Amazon)
PowerA's take on the Xbox One controller is an attractive pickup for budget-conscious gamers that nails all the basics.
Talon PDP Xbox media remote ($20 at Amazon)
The Talon PDP Xbox media remote is great for watching shows on your console.
Xbox One S vertical stand ($10 at Amazon)
Stand your console upright with this accessory.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.