Holy cow, we're back! Yes folks, after some weeks of even more weary travel and scheduling conflicts, Jay Bennett and myself return for another 90 minute podcast on all things Windows Phone. Tune in for our thoughts on the latest apps, games, and what Nokia has been up to. Plus we take your questions!
Stream the audio above or the HD video after the break or use our app, your pick.
- Stream with the Official WPCentral App
- Download it directly with this link
- Watch the HD video above
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
Windows Phone Central podcast, episode 160 for 22 May, 2013
Conversation this week
- The Lumia Lineup completed by the 925
- Memory gap: 512MB devices are looking increasingly limited
The news you care about
Apps worth your attention
- Mass Effect Infiltrator amoungst a slew of Nokia exclusive games
- Drag Racing
- Events near me - Eventbrite app
- Windows 8: Photoshop express
- Comments from last time
- Live questions and comments
This has been a Mobile Nations podcast, go to Mobilenations.com for more great shows covering everything mobile, or head over to the WPCentral Forums if you'd like to get involved with our community in discussing more about Windows Phone news, devices and apps.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Daniel Rubino is the Editor-in-chief of Windows Central. He is also the head reviewer, podcast co-host, and analyst. He has been covering Microsoft since 2007, when this site was called WMExperts (and later Windows Phone Central). His interests include Windows, laptops, next-gen computing, and watches. He has been reviewing laptops since 2015 and is particularly fond of 2-in-1 convertibles, ARM processors, new form factors, and thin-and-light PCs. Before all this tech stuff, he worked on a Ph.D. in linguistics, watched people sleep (for medical purposes!), and ran the projectors at movie theaters because it was fun.