What you need to know
- The Wolf Among Us 2 was revealed to be back in development at the Game Awards.
- There was a new trailer for the revived game.
- There's no release date at the moment.
- It's being developed by AdHoc Studio.
At the Game Awards 2019, a huge shock came to the world as The Wolf Among Us 2 was revealed to be back in development! You can take a look at the trailer below.
We don't know much, but Bigby Wolf and Snow White are both back. After the shutdown of Telltale Games, it was assumed that all existing projects were cancelled. Later on, LCG Entertainment purchased Telltale's assets and revived the Telltale Games brand name. With this announcement, it appears that AdHoc Studio is working with prior Telltale employees to develop The Wolf Among Us 2.
Xbox (opens in new tab)
- What is Xbox Game Pass?
- Best 4K TVs for Xbox Series X and S
- Must-buy Xbox One Headsets
- Our Favorite Xbox One Wireless Headsets
- Best Upcoming Xbox Games for 2021
- Xbox One X vs. Xbox Series S
Windows Central Newsletter
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
AWESOME!!! Hopefully they add a little more depth than your old Telltale titles.
Agreed, TWAU is still my favorite Telltale story so I'm glad to finally have more, I just hope that decisions start to mean something and they end strong.
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.