What you need to know
- Grounded is an early access survival game from Obsidian Entertainment on Xbox and PC.
- The latest update for Grounded is patch 0.7.2, a smaller release that smashes a few bugs.
- 0.7.2 focuses on a handful of crashing issues, and builds on top of the February Content Update.
- Patch update 0.7.2 is available now for all Grounded players, and is recommended for the best experience.
Grounded is building on the recently released 0.7.0 February Content Update with the new 0.7.2 patch update. The latest update is rolling out now to everyone playing Grounded's early access on Xbox Series X, Xbox Series S, Xbox One, Xbox Game Pass, and PC. This is a smaller update, but still includes some important fixes (especially for crashing issues) so it's recommended players install as soon as possible.
Grounded is one of the Best Survival Games for Xbox, and it continues to get better and better with every update just like this one. Get the most out of Grounded and all of your games with one of the Best Headsets for Xbox Series X|S, which promise exceptional audio and mic performance.
The full changelog for Grounded's 0.7.2 patch update includes:
Top community issues
- Buildings can now be placed with a controller while looking at interactables
- Clients can now correctly place base building blueprints on top of other base buildings
- Fixed a crash related to rotating buildings while relocating as a client
- Fixed a crash related to hovering over unbuilt ziplines
- Fixed a crash related to beginning zipline creation
- Fixed a crash when the host exits the game with the map open
- Fixed a rare crash when a loot bag is dropped from a character who is leaving the game
- The Repair Item window will no longer assume you have enough ingredients when you do not
- Dropping items by dragging them onto your character in Inventory will no longer prevent Tab from closing the screen
It's a big(ger) world out there.
Obsidian Entertainment makes its exclusive debut on Xbox One and PC with Grounded, a unique survival experience that literally makes all of your problems much, much bigger. Join your friends as you're shrunk down to the size of an ant and are forced to survive in a dangerous backyard.
Zachary Boddy (They / Them) is a Staff Writer primarily focused on covering the latest news, the best Xbox and PC games, and the most interesting hardware. They have been gaming and writing for most of their life, and have been with Windows Central and its sister sites since 2019. While originally brought on to write about all things Minecraft, Zachary has since expanded to write about practically everything that Windows Central covers. You can find Zachary on Twitter @BoddyZachary.
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.