We're back with another exciting episode of the Windows Central Podcast, and this week, the Windows 10 May 2020 Update is now available! Daniel and Zac have more to share on it along with a new build for Fast ring Insiders. Spec rumors are circulating for Surface Book 3 and Surface Go 2.
Additionally, Microsoft has landed a deal with the NBA, and their JEDI contract with the US government seems to have passed scrutiny. HP has refreshed their entire ENVY laptop product line, the guys finish out the episode with talk about the OnePlus 8 and new iPhone SE.
This episode of the Windows Central Podcast was recorded on April 17th 2020.
- Surface Go 2 to feature larger 10.5-inch display and thinner bezels | Windows Central
- All the new Surface hardware we're expecting to see this spring | Windows Central
- Windows 10 preview build 19608 rolls out to Fast ring Insiders (Update) | Windows Central
- Windows 10 May 2020 Update review: Welcome improvements to everyday essentials | Windows Central
- Windows 10 May 2020 Update hands-on video: All the features and changes | Windows Central
- Pentagon IG says Microsoft JEDI contract awarded fairly, but review not definitive | Windows Central
- Microsoft inks deal with NBA to use Surface, Azure in digital push | Windows Central
- HP refreshes its ENVY Ultrabooks, including two x360 convertibles with 2020's AMD Ryzen 7 | Windows Central
- U.S. Department of Defense reportedly quickening deployment of Microsoft Teams amidst COVID-19 | Windows Central
Subscribe to the podcast
- Download directly: Audio
- Listen via Spotify
- Listen via: Windows Central app Windows 10 (opens in new tab) | Android (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via RSS
- Subscribe via Google Play Music (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe via Pocket Casts
- Watch the live stream video archive
Make this show great by participating!
Send in your comments, questions, and feedback to:
48:30 Yes! If Microsoft made a Surface Laptop Pro w a 45W chip and high end graphics, I'd scoop it up in a heartbeat!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.