What you need to know
- HyperX, owned by HP, is one of the leading manufacturers of PC and PC gaming accessories and peripherals.
- TimTheTatMan is a popular gaming YouTuber and streamer, with a large following of fans known as the "tatmanarmy."
- The two parties have extended their existing partnership to create a limited edition collection of HyperX accessories.
- The collection features four of HyperX's most popular peripherals, themed with TimTheTatMan's iconic colors and logo.
HyperX creates some of the most well-rounded and value-driven PC gaming accessories on the market, with a wide range of options for every need and use case. The company has long been a sponsor of TimTheTatMan, a popular gaming YouTuber and streamer, and the duo is now taking their partnership to new heights with the announcement of the HyperX TimTheTatMan Collection.
The limited edition collection includes four of HyperX's most popular PC accessories, each of which ranks among the best PC gaming accessories you can buy. TimTheTatMan reportedly chose each accessory as options he uses on and offline, and partnered with HyperX to deck out the selections in their iconic black and yellow color scheme and "triple-T" logo. The collection is being touted as perfect peripherals for the "tatmanarmy," and includes:
- The HyperX Cloud Alpha gaming headset, a well-rounded headset that delivers on all of the basics and is one of the best value-driven PC gaming headsets
- The HyperX Alloy 2 Elite mechanical keyboard, a mid-range gaming keyboard that delivers RGB lighting, durable build quality, and helpful features like dedicated media keys
- The HyperX Pulsefire Haste gaming mouse, one of our favorite PC gaming mice for fans of lightweight, affordable mice
- The HyperX Pulsefire Mat XL mousepad, a pretty standard mousepad with a large, smooth surface and the same custom design as the other accessories
This collection is obviously targeted toward self-proclaimed members of the tatmanarmy looking to show their support, but those looking to pick up any of these HyperX accessories may also be swayed by the black and yellow colorways. HyperX intends for the entire TimTheTatMan Collection to go on sale in May, 2022 at the links (and prices) listed below, but warns that there may be some delays with shipping due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Black and yellow
Support the tatmanarmy.
Gaming accessory company HyperX has collaborated with YouTuber TimTheTatMan to create a limited edition collection of HyperX's greatest PC accessories, decked out in custom black and yellow designs featuring TimTheTatMan's logo.
Get the Windows Central Newsletter
All the latest news, reviews, and guides for Windows and Xbox diehards.
Zachary Boddy (They / Them) is a Staff Writer for Windows Central, primarily focused on covering the latest news in tech and gaming, the best Xbox and PC games, and the most interesting Windows and Xbox hardware. They have been gaming and writing for most of their life starting with the original Xbox, and started out as a freelancer for Windows Central and its sister sites in 2019. Now a full-fledged Staff Writer, Zachary has expanded from only writing about all things Minecraft to covering practically everything on which Windows Central is an expert, especially when it comes to Microsoft. You can find Zachary on Twitter @BoddyZachary.