- Stream with the Official WPCentral App (opens Zune)
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
Join Daniel Rubino and Jay Bennett as they discuss another exciting week in Windows Phone!
Show notes aftter the break...
- Microsoft demands Samsung to pay $15 per Android device sold
- Nokia and WP7 potential to rule China
- AT&T testing update for Samsung Focus v1.4 devices
- Windows Phone Mango taking over the world with languages
- New Galaxy S II like device to run WP7?
- Judge denies Apple's "App Store" injunction against Amazon
- Audible for WP7 is in the works
- Twin Blades is back in the Marketplace. Be afraid, zombies!
- IM+ bumped to v1.1, now supports Live Messenger
- Kik Messenger and .co.uk email addresses [How To]
- Foursquare and 4th & Mayor both go to 2.2
- Garmin StreetPilot - Review
- Colbert Report, MTV News, Kayak.com pulled from the Marketplace?
- Ballmer: "Mango" phones coming this Christmas
- Your Twitter questions
Daniel Rubino is the Editor-in-chief of Windows Central, head reviewer, podcast co-host, and analyst. He has been here covering Microsoft since 2007 when this site was called WMExperts (and later Windows Phone Central). His interests include Windows, Microsoft Surface, laptops, next-gen computing, and for some reason, watches. Before all this tech stuff, he worked on a Ph.D. in linguistics and ran the projectors at movie theaters, which has done absolutely nothing for his career.
Push Notifications are still broke for Me on Mango, They dont work for a week then they burst into life for a day before they stop working again.I'm going to do a clean reset of my Device and set Mango up from fresh see if that fixes it, will report back
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.