- Stream with the Official WPCentral App (opens Zune)
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes (opens in new tab)
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
Join Daniel Rubino and Jay Bennett as they discuss another exciting week in Windows Phone!
Show notes aftter the break...
- Microsoft demands Samsung to pay $15 per Android device sold
- Nokia and WP7 potential to rule China
- AT&T testing update for Samsung Focus v1.4 devices
- Windows Phone Mango taking over the world with languages
- New Galaxy S II like device to run WP7?
- Judge denies Apple's "App Store" injunction against Amazon
- Audible for WP7 is in the works
- Twin Blades is back in the Marketplace. Be afraid, zombies!
- IM+ bumped to v1.1, now supports Live Messenger
- Kik Messenger and .co.uk email addresses [How To]
- Foursquare and 4th & Mayor both go to 2.2
- Garmin StreetPilot - Review
- Colbert Report, MTV News, Kayak.com pulled from the Marketplace?
- Ballmer: "Mango" phones coming this Christmas
- Your Twitter questions
Daniel Rubino is the Executive Editor of Windows Central, head reviewer, podcast co-host, and analyst. He has been covering Microsoft here since 2007, back when this site was called WMExperts (and later Windows Phone Central). His interests include Windows, Microsoft Surface, laptops, next-gen computing, and arguing with people on the internet.
Push Notifications are still broke for Me on Mango, They dont work for a week then they burst into life for a day before they stop working again.I'm going to do a clean reset of my Device and set Mango up from fresh see if that fixes it, will report back
Get the best of Windows Central in in your inbox, every day!
Thank you for signing up to Windows Central. You will receive a verification email shortly.
There was a problem. Please refresh the page and try again.