- Stream with the Official WPCentral App (opens Zune)
- Download it directly with this link
- Subscribe on your Zune
- Subscribe via iTunes
- Subscribe directly to the Podcast feed with your favorite Podcatcher here
- Listen to it here with the flash player above.
Join Daniel Rubino and Jay Bennett as they discuss another exciting week in Windows Phone!
Show notes aftter the break...
- Microsoft demands Samsung to pay $15 per Android device sold
- Nokia and WP7 potential to rule China
- AT&T testing update for Samsung Focus v1.4 devices
- Windows Phone Mango taking over the world with languages
- New Galaxy S II like device to run WP7?
- Judge denies Apple's "App Store" injunction against Amazon
- Audible for WP7 is in the works
- Twin Blades is back in the Marketplace. Be afraid, zombies!
- IM+ bumped to v1.1, now supports Live Messenger
- Kik Messenger and .co.uk email addresses [How To]
- Foursquare and 4th & Mayor both go to 2.2
- Garmin StreetPilot - Review
- Colbert Report, MTV News, Kayak.com pulled from the Marketplace?
- Ballmer: "Mango" phones coming this Christmas
- Your Twitter questions
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Everything new with Xbox One's February update
Everything new with the Xbox One's February Update, including another Home makeover, message image support, and more.
Dell's refreshed XPS 13 (9300) is tough competition for the Galaxy Book S
Samsung has released its ARM-based Galaxy Book S, and many are comparing it to the similarly sized Dell XPS 13 (9300). We break things down to help you make the right decision.
Microsoft's confident Xbox Series X news drip is a refreshing shift
Microsoft used to keep development pretty close to its chest, strewn through a lens of PR and over-thought marketing. Xbox seems to have turned a corner into something different.
Jazz up your XPS 15 with these great accessories
There are so many accessories that can help to enhance your Dell XPS 15 experience that you’d be remiss if you didn’t consider some of them. Here are a few of our favorites.