The TP-Link HS110 Smart Plug two-pack is now on sale at Amazon for just $39.99. Other than when it was $35 at B&H Photo on Black Friday, this looks to be the lowest price ever for these smart plugs. At just $5 above the Black Friday pricing, it's nothing to scoff at. A single one of these plugs is currently selling for $35 on its own, so this is a really smart way to save some cash.
These smart plugs come with energy monitoring, allowing you to track real-time and historical energy use.
- Amazon Echo voice control - Amazon Echo (sold separately) lets you control devices connected to the smart plugs just using your voice
- Easy to use and install - Just plug a device into the Smart Plug and connect to your Wi-Fi network. No hub required
- Scheduling - Schedule the Smart Plug to automatically power electronics on and off as needed, like setting lights to come on at dusk or turn off at sunrise
- Remote access - control devices connected to the smart plug wherever you have internet using the free Kasa app on your smartphone
- Away mode - turns your devices on and off at different times to give the appearance that someone is home
These plugs have a rating of 4.2 out of 5 stars with over 1,600 reviews.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
Dell's refreshed XPS 13 (9300) is tough competition for the Galaxy Book S
Samsung has released its ARM-based Galaxy Book S, and many are comparing it to the similarly sized Dell XPS 13 (9300). We break things down to help you make the right decision.
Microsoft's confident Xbox Series X news drip is a refreshing shift
Microsoft used to keep development pretty close to its chest, strewn through a lens of PR and over-thought marketing. Xbox seems to have turned a corner into something different.
Xbox Series X specs include 12 teraflops, confirms Microsoft's Phil Spencer
Phil Spencer, Head of Xbox, confirms that the Xbox Series X features 12 teraflops of computing power, in line with previous leaks from Windows Central.
Check out the best TP-Link routers available now
Looking for a new router and think TP-Link is the way you want to go? We've rounded up the best of what TP-Link has to offer, from budget to high-end options.